Tel: 01573 225200 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- RBC chief Gordon Nixon to retire
Latest departure highlights generational transition taking place in Canada’s biggest banks with three bank chiefs announcing retirement plans
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 11:31 pm
- Eurogroup seeks to shift bank union snag
The Dutch finance minister has suggested splitting up a proposed reform on tackling ailing lenders as German objections threaten a year-end deadline
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 8:37 pm
- Volcker rule leaves regulation grey area
Almost four years since it was proposed by President Barack Obama, the prohibition on banks trading for their own account is due to be approved
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 7:36 pm
- RBS sells distressed property portfolio
Bank signals intent to unwind troubled assets with sale of £63m commercial property portfolio but still faces possible criminal inquiries
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 6:51 pm
- KKR faces €500m loss on Germany’s ATU
Private equity group KKR has lost control of German auto-repair company ATU after a restructuring led by distressed debt investor Centerbridge
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 6:35 pm
- Shares the pros are buying and selling
A round-up of trades by professional investors in Sigma Capital, T Clarke, iEnergizer, Big Yellow and Hummingbird Resources.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 5:01 am
- Overnight Markets: US stocks decline further on Fuel stimulus bets
The Dow Jones and S&P 500 fell for a fifth straight session after improving economic data raised hopes the Fed will curb its monthly bond purchases sooner than estimated.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 3:56 am
- Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 3:52 am
- Friday Papers: Osborne heads in ‘right direction’ for poll
And ‘double Irish’ limits Facebook tax bill to €1.9 million last year, despite generating turnover of €1.79 billion.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 3:49 am
- FTSE extends losing streak as AZ Electronic soars
UPDATE: Shares slip lower after European Central Bank keeps policy on hold.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 3:19 pm
- Qantas credit rating cut to junk
Australian airline Qantas sees its credit rating downgraded to below-investment level, or junk, by the ratings agency Standard & Poor's.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 4:00 am
- Web fraud botnet ZeroAccess disrupted
ZeroAccess, one of the world's largest botnets - a network of computers infected with malware, is disrupted by Microsoft and law enforcement agencies.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 2:55 am
- Sudan hopes tech will transform farming
Could this tech transform Sudanese agriculture?
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 12:09 am
- How a seaweed obsession paid off
How an unusual passion led to a successful business
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 12:09 am
- Interns fight against unpaid work
The young workers fighting against unpaid work
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 11:59 pm
- Aviva Boss Lands In FirstGroup Driving Seat
The chairman of Aviva will on Friday be installed in the same role at FirstGroup, the rail and bus operator, Sky News learns.
Posted on 6 December 2013 | 1:38 am
- JPMorgan Cash Card Holders Warned Of Hacking
The bank says web servers used on its UCard site were breached in the middle of September and the problem has now been fixed.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 5:30 pm
- HSBC Investor Fury At Osborne Bank Levy Hike
Rising costs for HSBC from the bank levy will force it to consider moving its headquarters, a leading investor tells Sky News.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 5:29 pm
- Autumn Statement: 'The Plan Is Working'
The Chancellor says "the hard work is paying off" but some "difficult decisions" lay ahead as he delivers the Autumn Statement.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 3:54 pm
- Autumn Statement: The Key Points At A Glance
The main Autumn Statement announcements as they were outlined in the Commons by the Chancellor George Osborne.
Posted on 5 December 2013 | 2:03 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.