Tel: 01573 225200
- GE to sell $30bn chunk of finance unit
Disposal to Wells Fargo would help remove heavy burden of ‘too big to fail’ status
Posted on 10 October 2015 | 2:19 am
- Cameron asks Merkel to help fight Brexit
‘In’ campaign to be run by former M&S chief Lord Rose
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 11:27 pm
- The Pimco people named in Gross’s lawsuit
Ex-chief claims there was ‘cabal’ of key executives at the investment house
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 6:24 pm
- Barclays approaches Grimstone over role
UK lender in talks with City grandee about deputy chairman position
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 5:53 pm
- Gross suit throws up battle of bonus pool
Central question of complaint asks how much is a star bond investor worth
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 5:34 pm
- Saturday Papers: StanChart to axe 1,000 senior manager jobs
And Apple has pulled adblocker that worked on mobile apps such as Facebook, citing concerns about customer security.
Posted on 10 October 2015 | 5:56 am
- Wealth Manager Performance Awards 2015: top firm shortlists revealed
We reveal the runners and riders in our annual performance awards.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 2:18 pm
- As bad as it gets: how do you tell a bargain from a dud?
Wealth Manager looks at how fund managers separate headlines from the real horror shows with scandal-hit stocks.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 1:21 pm
- JM Finn’s Farrant steps down from WMA board
The investment director had been on the board for seven years.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 12:54 pm
- Mirabaud’s Nicholson vows to be ‘more than just a rounding error’
Recently returned small cap star will manage two funds for Mirabaud.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 12:53 pm
- Ex-M&S boss to lead pro-EU campaign
Lord Stuart Rose, ex-chief executive of M&S, says leaving the EU would be a "leap into the unknown", as he becomes leader of the In Campaign.
Posted on 10 October 2015 | 9:42 am
- VIDEO: Ex-M&S boss to lead pro-EU campaign
Lord Stuart Rose, former chief executive of Marks and Spencer, is to lead the campaign for Britain to stay in the European Union.
Posted on 10 October 2015 | 9:16 am
- Russia hopes for Grand Prix boost
Russia will take the Formula 1 centre stage this weekend in Sochi, and race organisers hope it can boost tourism and also fuel interest in motorsport.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 10:30 pm
- VIDEO: Bernanke urges punishment of bankers
Former US Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke calls on 2008 financial crash investigators to examine individuals rather than companies.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 9:48 pm
- FTSE 100 biggest 5-day gain since 2011
The London market has its eighth straight day of gains, with miners leading the way after Glencore says it is slashing its zinc production.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 5:24 pm
- Stuart Rose To Lead Stay In Europe Campaign
The news comes after the launch of the 'Vote Leave' campaign - as David Cameron says he wants to keep Britain in a reformed EU.
Posted on 10 October 2015 | 6:13 am
- Investors Snub £68bn Bid For Grolsch Owner
Two top 10 investors in SABMiller are backing the Grolsch owner's rejection of a £68bn takeover proposal from AB InBev.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 8:00 pm
- FTSE Has Best Week In Almost Four Years
Investors see chances of a US interest rate rise this year diminishing and snap up mining and energy stocks.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 5:17 pm
- Standard Chartered Cuts 1,000 Senior Bankers
The London-listed lender is to cut away a quarter of its most expensive staff as the new boss plots the bank's path to recovery.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 5:01 pm
- Grimstone In Talks Over Top Barclays Role
Barclays is trying to recruit one of the architects of Margaret Thatcher's privatisation programme, Sky News can reveal.
Posted on 9 October 2015 | 3:38 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.