Tel: 01573 225200 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ally agrees to ResCap settlement terms
It remains to be seen whether creditors will go along with the enlarged settlement, which was reached after months of intense negotiations
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 12:28 am
- Occupational funds win EU rules reprieve
Regulators shelve plans for stricter solvency requirements, after previously saying they were necessary to strengthen the position of undercapitalised schemes
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 12:13 am
- Commerzbank and UniCredit slide
Markets in the region suffered as the FTSE Eurofirst 300 fell 2.1 per cent to 1,229.94, shaving nearly half of the gains it made this month
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 12:03 am
- Raiffeisen probes chief’s property deals
Lender investigates whether Herbert Stepic complied with law and bank’s regulations over flats bought in Singapore
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 11:10 pm
- Goldman completes its ‘rigorous self-examination’
Clients who wish to hire Goldman for an initial public offering, or engage in a complicated hedging strategy, could now find themselves bumping up against various Orwellian subcommittees
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 10:32 pm
- Friday Papers: EU orders companies to break down taxes
And the US Federal Trade Commission has begun an informal inquiry into Google’s display advertising business.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 3:18 am
- Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 2:45 am
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street slips on China data
But a rally in Hewlett-Packard's shares helped limit losses by offsetting worries about contraction in China manufacturing.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 2:40 am
- 'Keep calm and carry on' as FTSE tumbles 2%
Has the correction begun or is this a breather? Experts say today's slide in the FTSE 100 is an over-reaction to US and China news.
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 5:19 pm
- GLG's Edwards: three charts on why you shouldn't panic over Japan plunge
Japan veteran Neil Edwards says 'buy on the dips' as the trend is still generally upwards.
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 3:16 pm
- Asian stocks bounce back after falls
Shares in Asia have recovered some of the steep falls suffered on Thursday, with Japan's Nikkei index rising 3%.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 2:26 am
- German football model is a league apart
How German football clubs treat their fans differently
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 12:10 am
- Can watches show more than the time?
Why have we been waiting so long for watches to catch up with smart phones?
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 12:07 am
- The tech that's transforming gardening
The technology that's transforming gardening
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 12:03 am
- Poor countries take on tax avoiders
Developing countries are trying to stop mining companies shifting billions of dollars in profits out of their countries, depriving them of much-needed tax revenue.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 12:02 am
- Google Boss Fears 'Digital Ethnic Cleansing'
In a speech at the London School of Economics, Eric Schmidt rails against censorship on the internet.
Posted on 24 May 2013 | 3:04 am
- Royal Mail CEO In Line For £500,000 Bonus
Moya Greene to receive payout for steering sharp improvement in postal firm’s performance last year, Sky News learns.
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 8:42 pm
- Mothercare Reports £21.7m UK Division Loss
The maternity and babycare retailer is struggling to cope with the competition posed by online rivals and supermarkets.
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 8:01 pm
- Global Markets Down After Bernanke QE Talk
A warning by the Fed chief that stimulus packages may be eased, coupled with weak Chinese data, have spooked stock markets.
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 7:40 pm
- Buyout Firms Prepare To Battle For Hastings
Private equity groups including Advent and Carlyle compete for a stake in the fast-growing motor insurer, Sky News understands.
Posted on 23 May 2013 | 6:25 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.